AmazingCounters.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Twitcam; Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, (x)Harry

Today was a fairytaleeeeeeeeee! Why? Because @Real_Liam_Payne from One Direction was on twitcam and I saw him, live, he was literally talking to meeeeeee. Well not literally, he was talking to the camera though. But hey, this is my first Twitcam and I saw 4/5 of One Direction! Don't blame me if I was so excited lol. Ok so I saw Liam and HE TALKS A LOT and his special guests, Louis (3 seconds; for God's sake I didn't get his picture), Zayn (he showed up for about 2 seconds for 3 timesssss), and Niall who was eating some chips. Yeah I knew that he eats a lot lol. But sadly, Harry didn't show up. Never mind, there'll be more Twitcam from them ameeeen! Well I have a good news for.........me! One Direction is staying in Sofitel, Melbourne and I guess I've told you guys about my trip to Australia on the next September and apparently I'm gonna stay at Sofitel too.... I can't imagine if, IF, if I sleep in the same bedroom as one of the boys' bedroom...... asdfghjdkflashoejhkl;fajdkas I'm gonna marry them as soon as possible lol




And the video answers, why Harry didn't show up on the Twitcam.
They're idiots.
Am gonna marry them.

0 comments: