AmazingCounters.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

#RIPCoryMonteith

I am so sad and I'm breaking down right now. Those who are close to me will understand the pain inside me now, they'll notice because they must have known that I'm a Gleek, a fan of Glee. For those who don't know what a Glee is, it's a TV series. Well I just can't explain how I'm actually feeling. Today is one of those days when I don't even wanna get out of the bed, and just do nothing. I'm literally in tears.... one of Glee cast has just passed away hours ago and I still can't believe it. So many celebrities tweeted their condolences for him, Cory Monteith. I don't even know how to react. I can't imagine Lea's feelings. I'm not ready for Glee season 5. I'm not ready for any kind of episode about Cory, maybe like "Tribute to Cory Monteith" or something.
I don't want Glee without Cory. He was there on the photoshoot for Glee season 5 but he won't even show up in any episode.... Mark Salling tweeted "no" hours ago after he found out about Cory's loss but then he deleted it. I know exactly how he feels, losing a bestfriend who had been there for him for years. I know exactly the love between Glee casts and I'm sure that they're 100% feel the loss. I'm so sorry for Glee casts, for Lea, for the Monteith family. I love Cory as well and I just can't stop listening to my favorite cover by him, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. So deep, so painful.
Those who aren't the real Gleeks will never understand the real pain.
Rest easy, big guy. You'll always be missed, Glee will never be the same without you.





and I just re-watched Glee season 3 episode 7: I Kissed A Girl and I found this line Finn said to Santana which made me cried so hard.... RIP Cory, I love you.

0 comments: