AmazingCounters.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

random midnight thoughts

"You Could Be Happy" -Snow Patrol

You could be happy and I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go
And all the things that I wished I had not said
Are played in loops 'till it's madness in my head
Is it too late to remind you how we were
But not our last days of silence, screaming, blur
Most of what I remember makes me sure
I should have stopped you from walking out the door
You could be happy, I hope you are
You made me happier than I'd been by far
Somehow everything I own smells of you
And for the tiniest moment it's all not true
Do the things that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back, don't think, just do
More than anything I want to see you, girl
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world

❁❁❁❁❁

I do really hope that you're happy. Maybe we were never meant to last, I will try to understand. Just remember that whenever you need a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a companion, a pillow to hug, or a home to stay, I'm right here. You're all that matters in my life but eventually I'm just a little part of your life that you can easily let go of. It's been 518 days since the very first day and there was never a day I went through without you on my mind. You are my sweetest Achiless heel. But sadly, I'm just another bird resting in your nest on a tree, and you tried so hard to chop down the tree. I've been holding on way too long than I've ever been in my life. I never cared about what people said, but I finally hit the time that I finally don't care about anything at all anymore.
You don't understand how hard I fell, you brought hope to my life, you made me believe. Yet you let me go. I really hope that you'll never have to live your life forgetting someone you love, erasing the memories. And you'll be happy in life, you'll get what you want, you'll mary the one you love the most even it's not me.

But remember that any bitch before me was a mistake &any bitch after me is a downgrade. ;-)

0 comments: