AmazingCounters.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quotes by Mr. Nicholas Sparks :D

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we're together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. (The Notebook)

I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl (boy) of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever. (Dear John)

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. (The Notebook)

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. (A Walk To Remember)

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.

I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again. (Dear John)

While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. (Nights in Rodanthe)

Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself. (Message in a Bottle)

It was just a simple crush done and over with then he looked at me. Love is like the wind you can't see it, but you can feel it. (A Walk To Remember)

All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow.

I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.

I wanna live every moment by you.

0 comments: