AmazingCounters.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank You Guys!

Thanking someone isn't hard. So let's do that from the start.

Dear Natha,
thank you for being the best girlfriend all over the world. Thank you for being there whenever I need someone to share secrets with. Thank you for being the craziest girl I've ever spent time with. I don't have much words but all you have to know is just these three simple words. I HEART YOU!!!!!
Dear Rawi,
thank you for being the best girlfriend (again) all over the world. Thank you for being the queen of gossips. Thank you for being the silliest girl I've ever laughed with. I ADORE YOU SO MUCH!
Dear Naomi,
thank you for being the best girlfriend (again&again) all over the world. Thank you for being the lemotest person I've ever met. Thank you for everything you've done to me! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Dear Esther,
thank you for being the best girlfriend (again, again, and again) all over the world. Thank you for being the best adviser ever. Near, far, wherever you are, you're still my best friend. I AMOUR YOUUUU!
Dear Bayu,
thank you for being the best brother all over the world. Thank you for being there whenever I need you. Thank you for being the nyolotest person I've ever laugh with!
Dear AK,
thank you for being the best boy-friend and the best ex-boyfriend all over the world. Thank you for being there whenever I need you :)
Dear Tifanny,
thank you for being the best classmate all over the world. Thank you for being there when my life was turned upside-down. Thank you for your hugs!!
Dear Dondo,
thank you for being the best of the best boy-friends all over the world. Thank you for your stories, to believe me to keep your secrets. Thank you for listening me every time I need someone to talk!
Dear XA, dear Abang, Juan, Handre, Edlyn, Irene, Sasha, Robert, Hansen, Andrei, Bagus, Ojak, Towi, and the other XA's members,
THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST CLASS AND BEING THE FUNNIEST CLOWNS EVEEEEER!!!
Dear Ghe,
thank you for being the cutest sister ever. Thank you for your info about...... everything. THANK YOUUU!
Dear Jovi,
thank you for being the funniest person I've ever met. Thank you for making me laugh all these times. Thank you for being a shyly caring person. You're the best boy I've ever talked to, I've ever met, and I've ever spent time with. I heart you so much.
Dear.............JOHN.
What a great movie!!!!
Well once again, I just wanna thank you guys for everything you've done to me. ME AMOUR YOU GUYS!!!!!

Anyway, dear someone out there, you.....have.....stolen.....my.....heart.

0 comments: