AmazingCounters.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Night

Ok so last night, I went to Setiabudi One with my parents and my sister. And then we had dinner at The Grand Duck King and I'm sure I was blessed heehee. And then we didn't know what to do so we decided to watch Puss In Boots. And it was soooo funny. The cats are so endearing, ok end of discussion. Cats are cute but dogs are still and always be the cutest! :3 And I've watched The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1 too, about 2 weeks ago, November 19th 2011 with Natha&Naomi, and seriously, if I were Bella Swan, I'll marry Edward and Jacob, both of them. Lol kay then bye. I'm on my final exam's weeks now. And I guess everything's getting better between me&him. Wish me luck for everything ;-)


Puss In Boots with those dazzling eyes!






The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1.

0 comments: