AmazingCounters.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

BALI April 2013

Hey peeps. All I want to say is just life has been great and I'm really hoping that it gets better by the time I live it. You wanna ask me what I've been doing? I'm literally sitting in my living room, watching Star World, with laptop on my thigh, blackberry on my right side and a glass of lucky charm with fresh milk, right next to my blackberry. Life is just so soooooooo good....if only I could live life this way forever without worrying about future. Well my boyfriend has been practicing, ever since he's going to be a police officer. And I, as a supportive girlfriend, am 100% right behind him! Let's just wish him luck, a very good good luck.
I've passed my national exam, and I hope the result is not gonna be as bad as I've been afraid of :s
And 3 days after the national exam finished, on April 21st 2013, me & 4 of my bestfriends went to Bali to celebrate the hard work we had gone through. We spent 6 days there and it only felt like a blink of an eye, damn. But it was a really fun trip. And it was my very first trip without any adult; parents, nor aunt.
And I'm gonna tell you from the Day 1, we arrived at 1p.m. and we were so soooo hungry so we decied to eat pork as our lunch at Babi Guling Ibu Oka. And then we went to Pasar Ubud, which is a flea market. And then we went to the hotel, had our dinner at Made's Warung and spent the night talking aaaaaaaall night long in our hotel room. On Day 2, we ate Nasi Pedas Bu Andika for breakfast, and then we went to Dream Land and we took some pictures there, After that we went straight to Padang-Padang beach and we had soooooooo much fun. It wasn't a waste of time at all, it's even a time well-spent! And then we had our late lunch at Ayam Betutu Khas Gilimanuk and then we went to Joger. After that, we went back to the hotel and we only had KFC for dinner because everyone was still full....everyone except me, I guess. On Day 3, we went rafting! It was a super tiring day but we had soooo much fun on the river. And we went to Eat&Eat at Beach Walk Kuta for dinner. On Day 4, we had Nasi Pecel Bu Tinuk for breakfast and then we went to Tanjung Benoa and we did some watersport there such as parasailing, banana boat, and snorkeling. After that, we went to Pasar Sukowati which was again, a flea market. And then we had dinner at Jimbaran!!!!! The most romantic moment in Bali, right girls? ;). On Day 5, we were already exhausted so we only ate our lunch at Made's Warung, spent our day in Kuta beach and went to Discovery Mall, and ate our dinner at Burger King....again, because we were already exhausted! On Day 6, we flew back to our beloved Jakarta city.....
There's nothing much I can say but all I know is just thank you soooo much for the 6 unforgettable days in Bali, Angela Natasha, Stephanie Rawi, Astrid Yuvana, & Ghea Jovita Sinaga. I loveeeeee you guys so much.
And our motto; what happened in Bali, stays in Bali.


















0 comments: