AmazingCounters.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Life update.

Hi. It's me again. I'm writing again, surprisingly. I'm still alive.
Life has been pretty amazing these past 2 years. I haven't written you for so long. I got a scholarship, you know? I lived in Germany for 5 months!!! It was fun, it was really something different.
But now I'm back in Indonesia. I had lots to tell you guys. The concerts I've witnessed, the places I've been to, the people I've met.
Maybe I'll tell you everything, maybe not. All that you need to know is I am very very grateful for everything that has happened to me. I may lost something but then again I gained something more. Somehow the universe has been doing good, and I've been doing just fine.
I'll tell you something more, soon. I know I have nothing to do, but I swear I've been busy as well. Have a good day. Ciao.

0 comments: