AmazingCounters.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Disney On Ice

Hello people, yesterday I watched Disney On Ice. Awwwwww, it was so awesome. There was Mickey, Minnie, Donald (Holly damn, this is my favorite!), Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Cinderella (Damn, she's so fvcking beautiful) and her prince, Snow White, Alice (SHE'S SOOOOO CUTE!), Mad Hatter, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and the special guests ever, THE INCREDIBLES! Yeah, I love this incredible family. Especially, Mr. Incredible's daughter, Violet. She's sooo beautiful. And Dash, Violet's brother, yeah he's so handsome wikiwikiwiw.
OH! I almost forgot. There was Maleficent too. In the movie, she dresses in black and purple but yesterday, she dresses in, hmmm, red (maybe) and black. She's so cool! FYI, waktu drama Sleeping Beauty gue memerankan dia. I'm so proud! Hahahahaha *Ketawa iblis*.
Hmmm jadi intinya Disney On Ice was so cool. Hahahaha, see you next year ya! I'll be waiting for it!

0 comments: