Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Hate The Way You Make Me Feel

I hate the way you make me laugh, the way you make me adoring your silly jokes. I hate the way you hold my hand, the way you make my heart beats faster just by one touch. I hate the way you make me mad, the way you tease me through the phone. I hate the way you make me cry, the way you tease another girl in front of me. I hate the way you make me confused, the way you say "Hmm... gimana yaaaa" every time I ask you this question : "Will you fall for me?". I hate the way you look at my eyes, the way you make me stop breathing for just a second. I hate the way you let me go, the way you say that you don't care about me, because I know you do. I hate the way you worry about me, the way you make me feeling guilty because you mad at me because you worry about me. Most of all, I hate the way you make me love you, and the way you made me waiting. It's been 2.5 years, but I'm still waiting.
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't? Try to hide your feelings everyday, so people will never know about the truth? But believe me, the more you try to hide, the more you want to show 'em about your feelings. I know, love sucks.

0 comments: