AmazingCounters.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bizzare Love Triangle (Frente)

"Everytime I think of you I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue. It's no problem of mine, but it's a problem I find, living the life that I can't live behind. There's no sense in telling me, the wisdom of a fool won't set you free. But that's the way that it goes, and that's what nobody knows, and everyday my confusion grows.

Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray, I'm waiting for the final moment you say the words that I can't say....

I feel fine and I feel good, I feel like I never should. Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say, why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday? I'm not sure what this could mean, I don't think you're what you seem. I do admit to myself that if I hurt someone else, then I'll never see just what we're meant to be.

Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray, I'm waiting for the final moment you say the words that I can't say. Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray, I'm waiting for the final moment you say the words that I can't say..."

After all the things that he has done to me, and all the wasted tears, I just can't stop waiting. Why.... why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday? :(

0 comments: